Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Must've Slept Through The Alarm

It's been a while since I posted, and I hesitate to make mention of it since I am renowned for hating blogging about blogging (and for mercilessly ridiculing those who do it). But since I've received some kind emails from folks concerned that perhaps I could be trapped under something heavy, a word or two about the absence is in order. There have been two causes for my lengthy absence:

1). I was knee-deep in a work project that consumed most of the month of March.

2). I didn't have a single thing pop into my head worth writing about.

However, number 1 has now ended, and I've come to the realization that number 2 has never once stopped me before. So as we enter our fifth year (!) here at Rabe Ramblings, I hope to return to the same kind of blogging you've come to know me for.

Which ought to be a real disappointment for all of us.

(Incidentally, I've avoided switching to the new Blogger because I figured if I did, it would irretrevably screw up my template. Today, the thing basically forced me to switch when I logged in. And my template is now busted all to...um... heck. So I've had to get a new one. By the end of the day, I may have accidentally erased everything; we'll see what happens.)

No comments: