Sunday, March 23, 2003

I can't describe how it sickens me to see those animals flaunt American bodies, bodies of those they've tortured and executed. God help me, it makes me want to see these Iraqi thugs beaten to a fine powder and sprinkled over a sewer. Fortunately, I'm not in charge, and instead the honorable soldiers of the Unites States Armed Forces will continue to do their job in accordance with the conventions of warfare. And the reason they'll do so is because the United States is better than these animals. There is no moral equivalence, and those who think there is are, to put it in the vernacular, complete morons.

The terrorists of the world believe the United States does not have the will to fight once Americans start getting killed. They saw us limp out of Somalia with our tails between our legs after we saw the bodies of American soldiers paraded in the streets. From that moment on, these animals knew that America no longer had the fortitude to see the battle through.

It would profoundly dishonor these soldiers who have lost their lives so far if we were to decide, as a country, that we don't want to finish what we've started. We're now going to see what this nation is made of. I pray that it will only strenghten our resolve to rid the world of the kind of people who will do this. I don't want us to stop until every last one of them is dead.

No comments: