Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Now that the shooting portion of the Iraq war has just about ended, are we ready to declare a new "Scud Stud" for Operation Iraqi Freedom? In an "American Idol" culture, I think we need to do it--so that this war can really mean something. Besides, if we fail to name a new "Scud Stud"...the terrorists will have won.

For what it's worth, I've gotten more search engine referrals to my blog for "Rick Leventhal" than anything else on here. There have been quite a few searches for "Shepard Smith" too, but since he spent the war in New York, he's not really eligible. One thing is for sure: it will be a much sought-after, much coveted title. After all, look what it did for Arthur Kent's career. In fact, I just saw Arthur the other night. He cleaned my windshield at a stoplight.

No comments: