Friday, February 10, 2006

(Mostly) Stayin' Alive

I failed to note last week that (as Sam The Lovably Grumpy Atheist pointed out), Grandpa Al Lewis dropped off my "surprised they're still alive list" by...well...dying.

According to the news reports, he was 82. And if he was 82, I'm 9.

My "surprised they're still alive list" has been spread out all over this blog in lots of different posts, so I'll merge the lists (removing the contestants who have already been "voted off the island," so to speak) and publish it here so you can play along at home:
  • Joey Bishop
  • Doris Day
  • Harry Morgan
  • Glenn Ford
  • James Arness
  • Conrad Bain
  • Jack LaLanne
  • Kitty Carlisle
  • Buck O'Neill
  • Ingmar Bergman
  • John Forsythe
  • Rose Marie
  • Al Molinaro
  • Barbara Billingsley
  • Karl Malden
  • Jane Wyman
  • Larry Storch
  • Jack Warden
Print it up and post it on the refrigerator. It's fun for the whole family!

Related Tags: , ,

No comments: