Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Sound of Silence

I'm still alive and I'm still here. Sometimes there's just nothing that seems interesting to write about. Which must truly come as a shock to anyone who's ever read the pointless things I do find interesting to write about.

Things are busy lately. I'm giving a number of talks at different churches over the next couple of weeks on The Da Vinci Code. For those who are interested in this sort of thing, I hear there's a top-notch Christian documentary on the subject airing nationwide in a few weeks. If one were so inclined, one could find information on it here. One could even tell one's friends and family about it, or better yet, one could get them a DVD of it.

I'm also fortunate to be going to this conference tomorrow through Friday.

So who knows when I'll be back? Could be tomorrow, could be next week. In the meantime, in the words of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, "Yo, holmes, smell ya later." And here, from NBC's "The Office," is a public service announcement on why I really shouldn't use that phrase.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: