Thursday, September 14, 2006

From The Bizarro Universe Of Truth

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
The White House
September 14, 2006

Hearing this morning about the death of former Texas Governor Ann Richards, I have to be honest: I never really cared for her. I found her to be a boozy, sharp-tongued harpy, and this is coming from a guy who’s hoisted a few Miller Lites of his own.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say that I’m glad that she’s dead. But I won’t miss her, that’s for sure. Texans will fondly remember many things about Ann, but probably my own favorite memory of her is when I whupped her tail in the 1994 election. I mean, I booted her sad caboose right out of the governor’s mansion. I wiped the floor with her, and considering that thing she said about my dad at the ’88 convention, I enjoyed it. I wanted to make her hurt. Beat her like a red-headed stepchild.

Well, now she’s dead. And that’s too bad. I suppose.

God Bless America,
President George W. Bush

Related Tags: ,

No comments: